Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Need another attempt

In my earlier posts I have been sharing you about my hits in the Kitchen, under 'Tried and Tasted'. This post for a change I am going tell you all about some recipes,  which I think need more work.

Stuffed Potato


I just steamed the potatoes for few minutes. Then cut into halves and baked it at 400 F for 10 minutes. Then cut the potatoes in to two halves. Scooped the potatoes leaving a thin layer with the skin. Again bake the potatoes for 20 more minutes. The crust will be crunchy now. Don't throw away the scooped potatoes.  Mix the potatoes with cream cheese and season with salt and pepper as per taste. Just for a small crunch I added carrots.
My husband loved it. But still I am not satisfied with what I did. Wanted to try it again. Wish me luck :))

Potato and  Dill Biscuit

My husband love potatoes, who doesn't like it ? Answer - My sister :(( She didn't like Potatoes at all. We always call her 'Vichitra Piravi'. Ok, let me come to point. He saw this recipe in Chef in you and asked me to do this. Luckily I had all the ingredients except Dill, I replaced it with jeera. Followed all the steps and baked the biscuits.
For me it looked like roti, taste was OK. The biscuit become so hard next day. Wanted to try this again :))

Photo missing !

Sorry, no picture for this. Accidentally deleted the image from my SD card and I frantically searching for a data recovery tool to recover my images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site.
I welcome your comments :)